Listed Below Is Information On Storage And Other Information In Relation To Our Colloidal Gold Product
To maintain optimum shelf life it is best to:
• Do not store the products at high temperatures (above about 60 degrees); avoid extreme changes in temperatures, e.g. keeping it in a car - this could damage the product.
• Store the bottle away from direct sunlight
• Please don't drink directly from the bottle, use the dispenser cup or a spoon.
• It's best to avoid pouring any unused liquid back into the bottle. • It's best to avoid storing the product within a strong electrical or magnetic field.
Allergic reactions to gold are extremely uncommon but possible. If you are allergic to metallic gold your body would produce an allergic reaction when you come into contact with it, such as through wearing gold jewelry. Do not use when you are allergic to gold. If you are not sure if you are allergic to gold, apply a few drops to your wrist to see if an allergic reaction (e.g. a rash) takes place. If you do not notice a reaction within 40 minutes you can be very certain not to have an allergy to gold.
The technology we use to manufacture our colloidal gold is the